Article 1. Definitions
The following definitions apply in these terms and conditions:
- General Terms and Conditions: the articles set out below.
- “ERA” or “We”: Era Intermerge Sdn. Bhd., being the user of these terms and conditions.
- Offer: every non-binding offer from ERA as set out in clause 3.1.
- Order: every order placed via the Website.
- Agreement: every acceptance by ERA of an Order.
- Products: all material objects which are subject to an Agreement between the purchaser and ERA.
- Delivery: the actual handing over of the Products by or on behalf of ERA to the purchaser.
- Website: erauniform.com.my
Article 2. Applicability
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all Offers, Orders and Agreements, unless explicitly indicated otherwise by ERA.
- By placing an Order you accept the applicability of the then current General Terms and Conditions.
Article 3. Offers, Orders and Agreements
- All Offers by ERA are mere invitations to you to order Products. Any prices and descriptions made or referred to on the Website are subject to availability and do not constitute a binding offer. An Order placed by you constitutes an offer by you to ERA to purchase Products and is subject to ERA’s subsequent acceptance. ERA’s acceptance of your Order takes effect and the Agreement is concluded at the point where such Order is either expressly accepted by ERA or accepted by ERA by way of shipping all or part of your Order.
- All Offers are subject to availability and valid for the term mentioned on this Website.
- When the term of an Offer has expired you can no longer make use of such Offer.
You can place your Orders by following the procedure indicated on this Website.
- ERA does not accept Orders: -from persons under 18 years of age; – if ERA cannot determine that the address submitted by you is correct.
- ERA reserves the right to refuse Orders on grounds other than those mentioned above; in addition, ERA can apply special conditions to the fulfilment of the Agreement.
- Should ERA decide not to accept an Order or wish to apply special conditions to the fulfilment of the Agreement, ERA will give notice thereof within 30 days after receipt of the Order.
- An Agreement will not become binding and enforceable until ERA has confirmed your Order per e-mail.
Article 4. Prices and costs
- The prices of the Products as shown on this Website at the moment of placing your Order will apply.
- The prices are in Malaysian’s Ringgit, inclusive of GST, unless indicated or agreed upon otherwise.
- ERA reserves the right to change the prices of the Products, especially if this is the result of statutory regulations or fluctuations in the financial market over which ERA has no influence.
- ERA reserves the right to charge a delivery fee in other specific circumstances specified by ERA prior to placing your Order.
Article 5. Payment
- You can pay the purchase price, including any additional costs, using several payment methods. ERA however reserves the right to exclude certain payment methods.
- By selecting payment by credit card you authorize ERA to check the validity of your credit card. You also authorize ERA to verify whether your credit limit suffices for payment of the purchase price and to reserve the amount of the purchase price.
- Payment per credit card takes place immediately after the Products ordered by you are dispatched from our Warehouse. At such moment ERA will debit your credit card through a secure method.
Article 6. Delivery
- ERA will deliver the purchased Products as soon as possible at the address indicated by you when placing your Order. All Products are generally in stock. It may however be possible that a Product is temporarily out of stock. If an Order accepted by ERA cannot be delivered in whole or in part, ERA will notify you within 30 days after your Order was placed. In such case, ERA is entitled to dissolve the Agreement.
- The delivery periods indicated on the Website are merely indicative.
- ERA is not liable for damages in case of late delivery.
Article 7. Ownership of the Products
- ERA maintains ownership of the Products delivered to you until you have paid any and all amounts outstanding to ERA.
Article 8. Returns
ERA don’t practice return goods. You are obligated to inspect the ordered items upon ordering. All goods that are sold are not returnable.
Article 9. Incorrect delivery
You are obligated to inspect delivered Products upon receipt. Should the Products not be as ordered (e.g. incomplete order/incorrect items/damaged items) you are to report this immediately to ERA’s customer services department in writing. The incorrect or damaged Products should be returned to ERA immediately after receipt by you accompanied by a description of the reason of the return.
Article 10. Miscellaneous
- In the event that one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement with ERA is in conflict with applicable provisions of mandatory law then the relevant provision will be replaced by a valid and enforceable provision which as closely as possible resembles ERA’s initial intent.
- ERA reserves the right to make amendments to these General Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions as shown on this Website at the time of conclusion of an Agreement will apply to such Agreement. You can print these from the Website during or prior to the order procedure.
Article 11. Questions and Complaints
In case of complaints concerning Products purchased by you, you can contact ERA at the email address or postal address indicated at the “Helpdesk” section on this Website. For any questions regarding your Orders or Products, please contact our customer services department.
Article 12 Applicable law: competent court
These General Terms and Conditions and all Agreements or other legal obligations between the parties are subject to the laws of Malaysia. The courts of Malaysia shall have non-exclusive competence in the event of any conflict hereunder or otherwise.